Located along the coastal road of Ba Ria, Vung Tau Province, Ho Tram Beach Resort & Spa is the ideal get-away from the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City. A mere two-hour leisurely drive from Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Tram Beach Resort & Spa showcases authentic Vietnamese architecture, set against a backdrop of blue seas, clear skies and rich garden landscapes. Using only the highest quality of indigenous materials, the Ho Tram Beach Resort & Spa allows the guests to experience the local culture and enjoy international standards of services.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - Vung Tau - Ho Tram Resort (Breakfast, Driver Pickup)
Your time will be your own until your private car and driver arrives to take you to Vung Tau, and onward to Ho Tram Beach Resort. After check-in you’ll have the remainder of the day at leisure to enjoy the resort and its beach, relaxing, swimming or sunbathing.
Day 2 to Day 3: Ho Tram Resort free (Breakfast)
Your time will be your own to enjoy as you please!
45 km northeast from Vung Tau, and styled after traditional Vietnamese village architecture, the four star Ho Tram Resort is set in landscaped gardens, fronting the beach and nestled within Phuoc Buu Forest Reserve. The Resort has a restaurant serving international and Vietnamese cuisine, 2 bars, swimming pool, jacuzzi, 2 tennis courts, golf driving range, billiards room, scuba club and spa offering an array of traditional treatments, massage therapies and facials. Equipment for a range of water sports is also provided for. Because of the pleasing rural quietude, there is little in the way of tourist sights in the vicinity, though golfers will find the links course at Vung Tau Paradise Golf Club a testing and picturesque excursion. The bomb-scarred terrain at “Boulder Rocks”, in the hills north of Long Hai provides an insight into Viet Cong ingenuity in hiding from their American pursuers. An alternative travel route to Vung Tau is the hydrofoil departing every 15 minutes from Ho Chi Minh City. Car pick-up from the hydrofoil quay can be arranged by the resort at additional cost.
Day 4: Ho Tram Resort - Vung Tau - Ho Chi Minh City departure (Breakfast, Driver Pickup)
Your time will be your own until your private car and driver arrives to take you to Tan Son Nhat airport in Ho Chi Minh City in good time for your onward or international departure flight.
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room.
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above (Please note: pick-ups will be by a guide and driver or, where a guide is not necessary, a driver only. All unaccompanied drivers will be briefed in advance, and will carry a mobile phone to ensure smooth transfer arrangements)
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary (please note: guides will be on hand from pick-up until guests’ return to their hotel or reaching their destination). Free days or part days will not include the services of a guide unless requested and included in the final itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the programme.
- VAT and other taxes
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Compulsory meal (if any)