For those who fall in love with motorbike and lack time for a city discovery trip, the Hanoi motorbike tour in half-day is surely an ideal option. Take chance to explore Hanoi in a unique and fascinating way to get to very well-known Hanoi’s Old Quarter; to experience the Hanoians’ daily life as well as to try some awesome local foods which have never been catered in any luxurious and modern restaurant. Give it a try, you will never regret!
Option 1: Classic city program
After breakfast at your hotel, the tour guide and motorbike-driver will arrive to pick you up. You will then move to the gathering place at the Vietnam Fine Arts Museum. Your tour starts with a visit to the first national university of Vietnam – Temple of Literature (Van Mieu – Quoc Tu Giam) – which was built in the 10th century under the Ly Dynasty and greatly influenced by Confucianism. The following stop-off is Quan Su Pagoda, the head-quarter of Vietnam Buddhist Sangha where many important Vietnamese Buddhist activities are held.
After leaving the architectural and cultural spots, you will experience the daily life of Hanoians at the bustling and noisy Thinh Yen Flea Market. Next, lunch will be served at a Hanoi traditional restaurant. After a short rest, you will continue your motorbike itinerary to visit the Hanoi 36 Old Streets. A half-day tour will end at Dong Xuan Market, one of the biggest and oldest markets in Hanoi. You can do some shopping before our motorbike-driver transfer you back to your hotel.
You can choose your desire tourist attractions to go, as the following list:
(1) Pagodas: Tran Quoc pagoda or Ngoc Son pagoda or One-pillar pagoda, etc.
(2) Museums: Vietnam Women’s Museum or Vietnam National Museum of History, etc.
(3) Markets: Dong Xuan market or Cho Troi market or Chau Long market, etc.
Option 2: West Lake Route
The half-day motorbike tour will lead you to travel a full circle of the West Lake (approximately 17 km). You can choose to visit 3-4 optional ancient pagodas and temples in the surrounding area, including Tran Quoc, Tu Lien, Tao Sach pagodas and Phu Tay Ho, Mau Lieu Hanh temples. Also, you are set free time to relax in a lakeside coffee shop for some Vietnamese coffee and tea. The best time to operate the West Lake Route motorbike tour is in Spring and Autumn when the view of West Lake turns to be romantic and poetic with cool breezes, refreshing smell of grass and the powdered gold sunshine.
Option 3: Traditional villages - Outskirts Route
The optional itinerary takes you a bit further out from the center of Hanoi. Especially, the route will surely satisfy those who love to explore Hanoi’s vicinities. Not only focusing on the village, but the half-day motorbike tour will also offers great opportunity for you to experience Hanoi’s crazy traffic as well as to observe the routine of Vietnamese’s daily life in Hanoi. You can choose 2 out of the following traditional handicraft villages:
(1) Bat Trang Pottery village
(2) Van Phuc Silk village
(3) Ha Thai Lacquer-ware village
(4) Dong Ho Folk Painting village
(5) Du Du Sculpture village
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- All sightseeing tickets.
- VAT and other taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other services not mentioned above.