Can Cau is a small Saturday market near the Chinese border. It is very beautiful with colorful ethnic minorities’ costumes. Here you can meet several minorities such as Flower H’Mong and Black Dao, and Nung minorities. The market offers a variety of local products that cannot be found in other areas, as well as Chinese goods. Visit Can Cau Market and Sapa 4 Days :
Tour Route: Hanoi – Lao Cai – Can Cau Market – Bac Ha – Lao Chai – Ta Van village – Lao Cai – Hanoi
Day 1: Hanoi – Night train to Lao Cai (Driver Pickup)
A car will arrive to take you to Hanoi railway station in time to board the 21.10 p.m. overnight sleeper to Lao Cai. You will spend the night on the train.
Day 2 (Saturday): Lao Cai – Can Cau – Sapa (Breakfast, Lunch, Guide)
You’ll arrive in the early morning, where your guide will pick you up and take you to your hotel for refreshment and breakfast then drive up hill to Can Cau Market Place. The journey takes about 2.5 hours through the lush farmland of Lao Cai plateau and later spectacular mountain scenery of Bac Ha District. Arriving right at its most crowded time, the market is filled with cheerful faces and you will be absorbed into the market by festive atmosphere, colorful traditional dresses, exotic smell of corn wine and herb… until noon when it gets over to realize the beautiful surrounding. In the late afternoon, you will drive back to Sapa for stay overnight.
Day 3: Sapa – Lao Chai - Ta Van - Sapa – Lao Cai – Night train back to Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch, Guide)
After breakfast, you will start on a lovely trek that will take us along buffalo paths and trails and through several hill tribe villages Lao Chai and Ta Van, home to Black H'mong, and Dzay people. This is an absolutely spectacular walk through stunning scenery inhabited by some of the friendliest people you can meet. Once on the valley floor, you can really appreciate the wonderful scenery that surrounds you. The walls of the valley are covered with multi-layered rice terraced fields and scattered villages. After that, you will return to Sapa for refreshment before being taken back to Lao Cai railway station to take the overnight train to Hanoi. You will spend the night on the train.
Day 4: Hanoi (Breakfast, Driver Pickup)
You will arrive in the early morning then you will be transferred to your hotel for refreshment and have breakfast. Tour Ends
Please note: hotel for refreshment is upon your request.
- Free Vietnam Visa Intivation letter.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room.
- Return train tickets: Hanoi – Lao Cai (air-conditioned soft four-berth cabin, good local standard in Fanxipan Train carriage or similar)
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- VAT and other taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
Other services not mentioned above.