Karma Waters Vegan Cooking Classes Half Day are a chance to get as much knowledge and experience you needed to live a healthy organic vegan lifestyle! We teach Vietnamese, International & Indian cuisines.
In the morning, you’ll join a cooking class at the Karma Water Restaurant with all dishes are vegetarian food. Firstly, you’ll visit a local market to learn how to purchase fresh ingredients, followed by an introduction to Vietnamese culinary culture.
Following this cultural mise-en-bouche, guests get busy in the kitchen under the careful supervision of a Vietnamese, English-speaking cook. There is a whole range of menus to choose from – one for each day of the week! Each has been developed specially to give an all-round flavour of Vietnamese cuisine.
After lunch with the dishes that you’ve cooked at the restaurant, your time will be free. You’ll spend the night in Hoi An.
- Vietnam Visa invitation letter.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- Lunches or dinners (as specified in the itinerary)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- VAT and other taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other services not mentioned above.