Tram Chim National Park 3 Days trip is designated as a – Sarus Crane Reserve – by Dong Thap Provincial People’s Committee in 1986, for the protection of Eastern subspecies of Sarus Crane Grus antigone sharpii. From Ho Chi Minh city, is located in Tam Nong district, Dong Thap province, where it supports one of the last remnants 7,612 ha of the Plain of Reeds wetland ecosystem, which previously covered some 700,000 ha of Dong Thap, Long An and Tien Giang provinces. Tram Chim was designated as a – Sarus Crane Reserve – by Dong Thap Provincial People’s Committee in 1986, for the protection of Eastern subspecies of Sarus Crane Grus antigone sharpii.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh - Tram Chim (Lunch, Dinner, Guide)
After breakfast by yourself, you will be picked up and transferred to Tram Chim National Park, expected arrive about 10:00 am. After check in, you will take a rest then have lunch before being preparing to go birding around headquarter and Zone A1.
Day 2: Full Day Bird Watching (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Guide)
You will enjoy your time with all day birding, travel by boat along channels and visit Zone A4 to watch flock of Eastern Sarus Crane.
Day 3: Tram Chim - Ho Chi Minh (Breakfast, Lunch, Guide)
After breakfast, you will have a morning birding, then leave the park at 13:00 to come back to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants
- All sightseeing tickets.
- VAT and other taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other services not mentioned above.