Not far away from Hanoi city centre, tourist will have chance to immerse in traditional local culture with an excursion to Bat Trang and Van Phuc villages, two among the city’s few remaining traditional handicraft villages. Visiting and experiencing way of making pottery as well as choosing some unique souvenirs for your beloved, all are covered in this day trip from Hanoi.
After breakfast by your own account, you'll visit Bat Trang Village - a famous traditional handicraft village in Hanoi in particular and in Vietnam in general. Your guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi at around 8:30. On arrival at the Bat Trang Pottery Village, you'll start a soft walking to see how the locals here make pottery products, and then stop at the biggest ceramic market and enjoy shopping for unique gift for your beloved.
You'll then be transferred back to Hanoi to enjoy lunch in a local restaurant.
After lunch and take a short rest, you will drive to the Van Phuc Silk Village with the first stop at a local family making silk, seeing the process from silk worm to silk fabric to learn how the fabric is woven, and then continue walking along the village for more interesting experiences in your life. You will then continue to visit a pagoda and a temple in the village lets you have overview on the difference between pagoda and temple in Vietnam. You'll be free for shopping for special silk products to bring home as meaningful gifts from Vietnam before being transferred back to your hotel at 17.00
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- Lunches (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants
- All sightseeing tickets.
- VAT and other taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other services not mentioned above.