This golf vacation will introduce you the finest golf courses in Ho Chi Minh City, formally Saigon city and environs. You will enjoy a morning round of golf at East Course in Vietnam Golf & CC and another in the very scenic Long Thanh Golf Resort…
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City arrival (Dinner, Guide)
Arriving at Tan Son Nhat airport in Ho Chi Minh City, you’ll be met and driven to your hotel. You’ll have time to relax after your journey before a Welcome dinner. In the evening, you’ll have tickets for a performance of traditional Water Puppetry (an art form unique to northern Vietnam, and a good, light-hearted introduction to its rural culture). You’ll spend the night in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City - Golf at Vietnam Golf & CC (Breakfast, Guide)
After breakfast at hotel, you will drive to Vietnam Golf & Country Club, 45 km away from hotel, it takes roughly 40 minutes. You will then play a round of golf at East Course (cart allowed). After that, you will be transferred back to hotel for stay overnight.
Vietnam Golf & Country Club has long been recognized as Vietnam’s premier golf club, and was twice voted Runner up as Asia best golf course. In 2011, Vietnam Golf & Country Club received another great honor when it was voted as Vietnam’s best customer service golfing venue.
Vietnam Golf & Country Club was the first 36 holse golf club in Vietnam. Located 20km from the centre of Ho Chi Minh City, accessible by highway and inside a large 300 hectare woodland estate, which includes the Lakeview Villa residential complex. Some facilities include; swimming pools, tennis courts, gymnasium, squash court, and an international restaurant.
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City - Golf at Song Be Golf Resort (Breakfast, Guide)
After breakfast at hotel, you will drive to Song Be Golf Resort in Binh Duong province, 50 km away from hotel (50 minutes). You will then enjoy a round of 18 holes golf and after the course, you will be transferred back to hotel
Song Be Golf Resort first opened its doors in 1994 and is regarded as Vietnam's first International Standard Championship Golf Course. Golfers marvel at the beauty of the natural landscape as they attempt to tame the challenges presented by the 27 holes par 72 golf course. Measuring 6,272 metres, the blue tee presents a formidable challenge.
Day 4: Ho Chi Minh City - Golf at Long Thanh Golf & CC - Vung Tau (Breakfast, Guide)
After breakfast, you will be driven to LONG THANH GOLF RESORT - 50 minutes away from the city. Enjoy playing one round 18 holes of golf before being transferred to Vung Tau, 1 hour away from Long Thanh Golf Course. Today, you will spend the night inVung Tau.
Day 5: Golf at Vung Tau Paradise Golf (Breakfast, Guide)
Tee off in the morning at Vung Tau Paradise Golf Resort - the Taiwanese-designed 27-hole course is Vietnam’s first seaside golf course, and offers a challenging play to golfers of all levels. The 6,830-yard, par 72 18-hole courses is the most widely played - a testing, links-style course affording spectacular views both out over the sea and inland. Palms offer a little shade, and the sea breeze keeps things relatively cool. Overnight at hotel in Vung Tau
Day 6: Vung Tau free (Breakfast)
The day will be free for strolling in the town, lazing on the beach, or whatever takes your fancy. You’ll spend the night in Vung Tau.
Day 7: Vung Tau Departure (Breakfast)
After breakfast, you’ll be free until your guide/driver arrives to take you to Tan Son Nhat airport for your departure flight.
- Free Vietnam Visa invitation letter
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above (Please note: pick-ups will be by a guide and driver or, where a guide is not necessary, a driver only. All unaccompanied drivers will be briefed in advance, and will carry a mobile phone to ensure smooth transfer arrangements)
- Fee for golf-playing, including: 18-hole green fee, 01 caddie per round
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary (please note: guides will be on hand from pick-up until guests’ return to their hotel or reaching their destination). Free days or part days will not include the services of a guide unless requested and included in the final itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the programme.
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants.
- VAT and other taxes
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Surcharge for golf playing at weekend, peak season
- Golf cart and other equipments, shoes, and other golf services not mentioned above
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.