You will start walking to Cat Cat and Sin Chai villages in the bottom of Muong Hoa valley. You will then go through the village of Black H’mong ethnic minority, see people weaving and embroidering their clothes, keep going down enjoy colorful rice terraces and the interesting waterfall.
Tour Route: Hanoi – Lao Cai – Sapa – Cat Cat – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Sapa – Lao Cai – Hanoi
Day 1: Hanoi – Night train to Lao Cai (Driver Pickup)
A car will arrive to take you to Hanoi railway station in time to board the 21.10 p.m. overnight sleeper to Lao Cai. You will spend the night on the train.
Day 2: Lao Cai – Sapa - Cat Cat – Sapa (Breakfast, Lunch, Guide)
You’ll arrive in the early morning, where you’ll be met and taken up into the mountains by car to Sapa, a small town perched on the mountainside opposite Mt. Fan Si Pan, Vietnam’s highest peak. Once at Sapa, you can check in (if the room is available, normally check in time is after 12.00), or have breakfast and refresh up before start a walking o tour the hill tribe village of Cat Cat, home of the H'Mong hill tribe minority people. As you walk to the villages nestled in the valley below Sapa you will meet some of the local minority people on their way to and from Sapa. Here you will have the opportunity to share cultural experiences with families that live in the area. Later in the afternoon, you’ll return to Sapa for your overnight accommodation.
Day 3: Sapa – Lao Chai - Ta Van - Sapa – Lao Cai – Night train to Hanoi (B, L)
After breakfast, you will start on a lovely trek that will take us along buffalo paths and trails and through several hill tribe villages Lao Chai and Ta Van, home to Black H'mong, and Dzay people. This is an absolutely spectacular walk through stunning scenery inhabited by some of the friendliest people you can meet. Once on the valley floor, you can really appreciate the wonderful scenery that surrounds you. The walls of the valley are covered with multi-layered rice terraced fields and scattered villages. After that, you will return to Sapa for refreshment before being taken back to Lao Cai railway station to take the overnight train to Hanoi. You will spend the night on the train.
Day 4: Hanoi (Breakfast, Driver Pickup)
You will arrive in the early morning then you will be transferred to your hotel for refreshment and have breakfast. Tour Ends
Please note: hotel for refreshment is upon your request.
- Free Vietnam Visa Intivation letter.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room.
- Return train tickets: Hanoi – Lao Cai (air-conditioned soft four-berth cabin, good local standard in Fanxipan Train carriage or similar)
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- Lunches and dinners, as specified, in the best local restaurants, picnics where suitable restaurants are not available
- All sightseeing tickets.
- VAT and other taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other services not mentioned above.