Experience the romance of Saigon – a city once known as the “Paris of the Orient” – as you explore its winding canals and waterways on a private luxury speedboat tour. Discover a city where old-world nostalgia coexists with a modern Asian metropolis. See what life is like for people living and working in this amazingly diverse and rapidly developing city. In minutes, you’ll travel from the urban landscapes of central Saigon to lush and green jungle-fringed canals as navigate minor tributaries of the Saigon River. Despite being within the city limits, this area is reminiscent of the Mekong Delta, where the locals maintain a traditional way of life and fishing boats slowly meander along.
Return to Saigon to see the city’s ever-changing skyline and bridges spectacularly lit up, as the sun goes down on one of Asia’s most romantic and historic cities.
Your guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel and bring you by car to our speedboat at Saigon’s central pier, Bach Dang.
Depart Saigon by speedboat and observe this bustling, historic city from the water.
Explore winding canals and tributaries in a setting similar to the Mekong Delta, with traditional riverside landscapes and lush jungle expanses.
Return to Saigon and see this historic city’s skyline beautifully lit up as the sun sets.
Return to Saigon to see the city’s ever-changing skyline and bridges spectacularly lit up, as the sun goes down on one of Asia’s most romantic and historic cities and transfer you back to your hotel.
- Vietnam Visa invitation letter.
- Hotel pick-up in downtown - district 1 (and drop-off for two-way speedboat option), If your hotel is at outside HCM downtown, please pay for extra charge.
- Boat from Bach Dang pier to Ben Dinh and back (or shuttle bus ticket if you return by bus).
- English speaking tour guide (Other language is available upon request)
- Season fruit and soft drink on boat
- Entrance fee
- Mineral water and wet tissue
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other services not mentioned above.