Private Boat Trip In Nha Trang 1 Day – You’ll cruise on a private boat with Vietnamese crew members who are eager to introduce the beauty of Nha Trang Bay. En route, wine and tropical fruits are available. Snorkelling gear is available on board. There is good coral around Mun Island, provided you swim away from the area where the boats tie up.
After breakfast, your guide will arrive and take you to visit the museum at the Institute of Oceanography, the largest such research body in Vietnam, to learn about ongoing research projects, view their marine exhibitions and get a taste of the variety of Vietnam’s marine wildlife, before boarding a wooden boat for a full-day cruise to some of the small islands in the bay.
Your boat will stop for you to visit and take pictures at Tri Nguyen Aquarium on Mieu Island. You’ll then anchor off Mun Island, the first marine park of Vietnam, and do some snorkeling to discover the beauty on the ocean floor, or view coral reefs and tropical fish by glass-bottom basket boat (weather permitting), followed by a snack of wine and fruit served on board.
Lunch will be served on Mini Beach on Mieu Island, followed by free time for swimming, sunbathing or water sports (at your own expenses).
In the middle of the afternoon, you’ll cruise to other side of Mieu Island to try out rowing a local basket boat and explore the life of fishermen at a local fishing village, before cruising back to the mainland and returning to your hotel. You’ll spend the night in Nha Trang.
- Vietnam Visa invitation letter.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- Boat cruises as specified in the programme.
- Lunches as specified in the itinerary in the best local restaurants
- All sightseeing tickets.
- VAT and other taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other services not mentioned above.