Two day one night cruise to untouched Bai Tu Long Bay is ideal for you to discover natural beauty and local life in a limited time schedule, you will get to visit cave, go kayaking and visit a floating village. This trip takes you deep into natural wonder and experience a memorable night in the majestic bay.
The route is off the beaten track and our staffs are keen on taking care of customer’s request, it is quite potential to be your highlight trip in Vietnam.
Differentiate itself from other cruises operating in Halong, Prince Cruise focuses on yacht of small size but this doesn’t mean the quality offered is only as big as it size, indeed, customers of Prince Cruise may enjoy more private moments with full of the services and luxury accommodation: deluxe cabins; upper luxury dining area both in-door and out-door; lounge and sunbathing and relaxing area; etc.
Interesting itinerary for either 2 days 1 night or 3 days 2 nights or longer trip of 5 days of Prince Cruise brings to passengers wonderful adventures by small boats around Bai Tu Long Bay, exploring primitive caves and small spectacular islets of Halong Bay in the surrounding area; visiting Vung Vieng and Cong Dam fishing village or out-door BBQ on beach, etc.
Day 1: Hanoi - Hon Gai Harbour - Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son Cave (Lunch, Dinner, Guide)
07.45: Your guide will pick you up at hotel to Hon Gai International Harbour (transfer by shuttle bus or private vehicle).
12.00: You will then embark at Hon Gai International harbour.
13.00 Check-in, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
13.30 You will have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
15.00 Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water.
15.40 Explore the secluded Thien Canh Son Cave.
16.45 Short cruise to Hon Co Island where you can relax on a white sandy beach, swim or kayak.
18.00 Back to the junk for relaxation.
19.00 Have dinner and stay overnight on board.
Day 2: Vung Vieng Fishing Village - Hon Gai Harbour – Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch, Guide)
07.30: Enjoy the morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.30: You will visit Vung Vieng fishing village in a rustic rowing-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
09.30: More leisure time for swimming in the middle of the bay.
10.00: Cruise back to the harbour while an a la carte lunch is served.
11.45: Disembark. Farewell.
15.45: Arrive in Hanoi. End of trip.
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter.
- Welcome Cocktail
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room.
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide as indicated in the itinerary
- Tai Chi Session
- Cooking Class
- Boat cruises as specified in the programme. All Ha Long Bay boats will be fully licensed and comply with current safety regulations.
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants and full board on the boat in Ha Long Bay.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- VAT and other taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Round trip transfers
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Kayaking Services
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Other services not mentioned above.