Ho Chi Minh City – Phu Quoc
Leave the hectic pace of Ho Chi Minh City behind with a short, one-hour flight to Phu Quoc island for a break with a difference. As you transfer across the island to your hotel you will inevitably pass by rubber plantations, pepper farms and the lush island interior while catching glimpses of the coastline in the distance. Arrive at the beach midday and check into your hotel where you will spend the next three days relaxing, letting your days unfold naturally as you slip into the steady pace of laid-back beach life. Phu Quoc’s palm- fringed, white sand beach and warm waters are the perfect setting for culminating that perfect beach break Vietnam tour. If you crave a little more activity endurance then in addition to featuring its spectacular beach, this charming island is home to local villages whose way of life has remained unchanged over the span of generations.
Excursions by jeep also take place through the island’s interior revealing small neighbourhoods where the famed Phu Quoc fish sauce is made, sprawling pepper plantations and dozens of tiny fishing hamlets. With a holiday based on relaxation and freedom to plan your days as you wish at a fantastic price, our Phu Quoc beach break in Vietnam is the ideal, good- value extension to a Vietnam package tour.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - Phu Quoc (Driver pickup)
After breakfast in the morning, you will be transferred to the Ho Chi Minh City airport where you will board a 50-minute flight to Phu Quoc. When you arrive in Phu Quoc, transfer across the island and check into your resort and enjoy the remainder of the day relaxing by the sandy beach. You will spend the night in Phu Quoc.
Day 2 to 3: Phu Quoc (Breakfast)
The next two full days are free at leisure in the resort or on the beach to relax at your leisure. For the more active, take an excursion by jeep to the island interior or a snorkeling and scuba diving trip.
Day 4: Phu Quoc - Ho Chi Minh City (Breakfast, Driver pickup)
The morning is at your leisure before checking out and transferring to the Phu Quoc Airport for the flight back to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room.
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above (Please note: pick-ups will be by a guide and driver or, where a guide is not necessary, a driver only. All unaccompanied drivers will be briefed in advance, and will carry a mobile phone to ensure smooth transfer arrangements)
- Domestic flight tickets: Ho Chi Minh City – Phu Quoc – Ho Chi Minh City, including domestic airport taxes.
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary (please note: guides will be on hand from pick-up until guests’ return to their hotel or reaching their destination). Free days or part days will not include the services of a guide unless requested and included in the final itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the programme.
- VAT and other taxes
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Compulsory meal (if any)