Northern Vietnam is mostly on amazing curved mountain roads where you can explore beautiful nature, multi-culture and ethnic diversification. The nature generously offers the Northeast with the spectacular natural sites such as Ba Be Lake, Ban Gioc Waterfall, the imposing rugger rock mountains of Dong Van. The area also provides a favorite habitat for many different ethnic groups such the Tay, Nung, Lo Lo, San Diu, Giay, Dao, H’Mong…. All of them make the area’s cultures very diversified…
Day 1: Hanoi Motorbike Tour To Vu Linh. ~180 km, ~6h. (Lunch, Dinner, Guide)
After breakfast, you will ride to Vu Linh which takes you about 6 hours from Hanoi. First exit Hanoi from the West end following the river road to Son Tay. The road today is fine and you will stay overnight in Dao family.
Day 2: Vu Linh Motorbike Tour To Na Khan. ~165 km, ~6h. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Guide)
After breakfast, you will continue riding to Na Khan from Vu Linh, you will go though Tan Trao in Tuyen Quang province to Dinh Hoa ATK area. The road is sealed almost all the way. The last part (10 km ) is wild and bumpy. Na Khan is a Tay village, lost in the middle of the primitive forest. Today, you will have a great motorbike tour northern Vietnam and you will stay in the village of Na Khan.
Day 3: Na Khan Motorbike Tours To Ba Be. ~50 km, ~2h. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Guide)
Take a short riding from Na Khan to Ba Be Lake on bumpy road. You will have lunch at our captain’s house. In the afternoon, you will enjoy boating on the lake and river. You will then go to market (if it is the day you arrive). Stop at waterfall, beautiful swimming…Ong pirate, the chief of Dau Dang waterfall where you will enjoy dinner. Down the waterfall, you can visit the village and a small school (only few pupils during the summer). You will spend the night in a stilt house with local family.
Day 4: Ba Be Motorbike Tour To Cao Bang. ~170 km, ~8h. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Guide)
After breakast, you will take your motorcycle tour up to Cao Bang province. Our northern Vietnam motorbike tour will pass few passes from where you can dominate the area. The road is easy but has many blind curves. On the way, you can stop very often for takeing amazing photos. All together, stop for drinks and food it should be an 8-hour journey. Today, you will stay in a hotel in Cao Bang.
Day 5: Cao Bang Motorbike Tours To Ban Gioc Waterfalls – Quang Uyen. ~130 km, ~2h. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Guide)
After having obtained permission from the border police, you will continue your Vietnam motorcycle tour through spectacular scenery to Vietnam’s most impressive waterfalls. If wether permits, you can swim right up to where the 50 m high falls hit the river. It is very enjoyable and relaxing Vietnam motorbike tour today.
You will then ride 1 more hour back to the beautiful village of Quang Hoa, in the middle of a mountain cirque. This is the territory of Nung An people. You will spend the night in our friend’s house of Nung people.
Day 6: Quang Hoa Motorbike Tour To Lang Son. ~150 km, ~5h. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Guide)
After breakfast, you will continue driving to Lang Son. You will have a great time to discover this beautiful city, which has become a big trading post between China and Vietnam. You could shop for cheap price Chinese electronic products or gifts to bring home at Dong Kinh and Tam Thanh markets. You will spend the night in Lang Son.
Day 7: Lang Son Motorbike Tour Back To Hanoi. ~150 km, ~3h. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Guide)
If the weather is nice, you can continue your trip to Mau Son moutain. Mau Son is 30 km away from Lang Son, 1.541m above sea level, Promenade around Mau Son in the morning, visit our Dao friends. Then, motorcycle down to Lang Son to have lunch. Alternatively, you can ride on some small roads alongside with Highway 1B back to Hanoi around 4Pm.
- Vietnam Visa Invitation letter
- Support vehicle (supplement luggage van to carry your motorbike and baggage).
- Honda (or Yamaha) 125CC (semi-automatic gear)
- Gasoline for the ride
- Mechanic (for group from 6 passengers)
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above. For description, see below
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the programme.
- Lunches and dinners, as specified, in the best local restaurants, picnics where suitable restaurants are not available.
- Good quality motorbikes for all days in the programme
- Drinking water and local fruit for all motorcycling days in the programme
- Simple first aid kit.
- VAT and other taxes.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharges for peak season (if any)
- Compulsory meals (if any)