Nha Trang Islands Discovery 1 Day – The boat trip is something of a party cruise. Your boat will be staffed by Vietnamese crew members who act as guides, cooks and musicians. Plenty of wine is included (Vietnamese wine – very good after the first few glasses). The coral around Mun Island is good, provided you swim away from the area where the boats tie up.
After breakfast, a minivan will take you to board a boat for your whole-day cruise to some of the small islands in the bay. You’ll anchor off Mun Island for snorkeling to see colourful corals and a variety of marine life. You’ll then be taken to Mot Island for lunch on board and ‘music entertainment’ with a wine and fruit party, followed by a visit to Hon Tam Island for some leisure time when you can swim, parasail or kayak (on your own account). In late afternoon, you’ll return to the mainland and be driven back to your hotel. You’ll spend the night in Nha Trang.
- Vietnam Visa invitation letter.
- Pick up by shared mini van,
- Boat cruise
- English speaking guide
Lunch on board
- Fruit & wine
- Entertainment music show,
- Entrance fee,
- Snorkelling gear,
- Mineral water and refreshing tissue.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other services not mentioned above.