Nha Trang Countryside 1 Days is the most popular tour, offering you the greatest variety of scenery and an insight into the local way of life. Enjoy this full-day adventure to really gain an understanding of how the locals live in some of the small countryside villages…
This is a popular tour, offering you the greatest variety of scenery and an insight into the local way of life. You will enjoy this full-day adventure to really gain an understanding of how the locals live in some of the small countryside villages, situated only a few kilometers from the city. You will see the intricate workmanship required to weave traditional rush mats, noodle, griddle cake, roll incense sticks and produce the Vietnamese conical hats. The finished products can be kept as mementos of an unforgettable experience.
You will have the chance to prepare a light local lunch yourself, as you join a family for a cooking class. The perfect opportunity to enhance your culinary ability and knowledge, the class will give you new skills to take home to impress family and friends. This trip is a wonderful outing for the whole family.
- Vietnam Visa invitation letter.
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants
- All sightseeing tickets.
- VAT and other taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other services not mentioned above.