Elegantly located in the South Central Coast of Vietnam, Nha Trang is the most popular spot for beach lovers with a wide range of pristine beautiful beaches with crystal clean water and white sandy strips, Western qualified hotels and resorts, international restaurants and bars. Many activities available such as walking, cycling or cruising to nearby villages, off shored islands; snorkeling or taking a diving PADI course… are surely make it your most gorgeous beach break.
Nha Trang Beach Break 5 Days
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - NhaTrang (Breakfast, Driver Pickup)
After breakfast, you’ll be free until your driver arrives to take you to board the noon flight to Nha Trang.
Upon arrival, you’ll find a car and driver waiting to take you to the resort’s private jetty, then a short fast boat ride to your resort. You’ll spend the night in on Hon Tre Island in Nha Trang.
Day 2 to Day 4: Nha Trang (Breakfast)
Your time will be your own in the Vinpearl Luxury Resort on Hon Tre Island.
Exclusively set on a separate island in one of the world’s 30 most beautiful bays, Vinpearl Luxury situates itself on Hon Tre Island, Nha Trang. The resort is built with superior construction standards and architectural styles of a world class tropical luxury resort. It’s about 5km from Nha Trang and can only be reached by sea. Getting there involves 50 minute drive from Cam Ranh airport and a ten-minute speedboat ride.
The resort consists of 84 luxury completely private villas (18 Beach Front Villas, 15 Grand Hill-Top Suites, 20 Hill-Top Suites, 6 Pool-side Villas, 24 Pool Villas and a Presidential Suite). Every villa has its own outdoor pool, a stylish bathroom, a ‘wine cellar’ and a mini-bar with contents customised to your requirements.
All rooms are fully equipped with sophisticated and modern facilities and come with attached balconies that boast some of the most spectacular views of the ocean and vast white sand beaches of this divine destination. Not to mention the privileged access you will have to several private swimming pools and beaches located around the island. You will also benefit from free use of the speedboat to and from Nha Trang during stay, which provides an excellent opportunity to combine carefree beach relaxation with the wider sightseeing possibilities as well as nightlife experience.
All customer care services at Vinpearl Luxury Nha Trang from airport shuttle services to health and beauty spa services to entertainment facilities and fine-dining services, are in compliance with the highest criteria emphasizing luxury, privacy, unique class, comfort and warmth.
Vinpearl Luxury is one of newest exclusive resorts in Vietnam and it’s a good choice people who seek seclusion and unashamed indulgence.
Option 1: Full day private boat trip in Nha Trang (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Guide)
After breakfast, a car will take you to board a boat for a whole-day cruise to some of the small islands in the bay. You’ll anchor off Mun Island for snorkelling and a glass bottom basket boat ride to see colourful corals and the various marine life. You’ll then head to Mieu Island to enjoy a local basket boat ride and explore the life of fishermen at Mieu fishing village. If you wish, you can join other tourists for the ‘music entertainment’ with a wine and fruit party, followed by a seafood lunch on Tre Island. In late afternoon, you’ll return to the mainland and be driven to your hotel. You’ll spend the night in Nha Trang.
You’ll cruise on a private boat with Vietnamese crew members who will highlight the beauty of Nha Trang Bay. En route, plenty of wine and tropical fruits are available. The coral around Mun Island is good, provided you swim away from the area where the boats tie up.
Option 2: Cycling through rural villages around Nha Trang (Breakfast, Lunch, Guide)
After breakfast, you’ll mount a mountain bike to cycle across the countryside around Nha Trang City stopping off at several villages, a working brick kiln and a good example of typical 19th century Vietnamese architecture, en-route. You’ll meet the local people and gain an insight into their rural lifestyle and how they earn a living. Your journey will take you through rice fields worked by farmers and water buffalos, as well as visiting hamlets producing rice paper, conical hats, woven rice-stalk mats and charcoal stoves.
Lunch will be at a riverside restaurant.
Day 5: Nha Trang - Ho Chi Minh City departure (Breakfast, Driver Pickup)
You’ll be free until a short boat ride whisks you to the mainland where your car and driver will be waiting to take you to Cam Ranh Airport for your flight to Ho Chi Minh City to connect with your international departure flight.
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room.
- Vietnam Visa invitation letter.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above (Please note: pick-ups will be by a guide and driver or, where a guide is not necessary, a driver only. All unaccompanied drivers will be briefed in advance, and will carry a mobile phone to ensure smooth transfer arrangements)
- Domestic flight tickets: Ho Chi Minh City – Nha Trang – Ho Chi Minh City, including domestic airport taxes.
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary (please note: guides will be on hand from pick-up until guests’ return to their hotel or reaching their destination). Free days or part days will not include the services of a guide unless requested and included in the final itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the programme.
- VAT and other taxes
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Compulsory meal (if any)