Travel in this Mystical tour is the great choice for you to explore the spectacular view of the mountainous of Northern Vietnam. It’s time for you to enjoy pristine nature and gain insight into the daily life as well as special culture and custom of minorities group in this region especially Tay ethnic people.
- Trekking visit many hill tribe villages in Ha Giang and learn about the daily life as well as special culture and customs of ethnic people here.
- Exploring the spectacular scenic changing from flatland of Red River Delta to the mountainous north of Hanoi.
- Stay with fresh air and pristine nature.
- Chance to visit Phin Ho Village home to the special herbal teas.
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Giang (Lunch, Dinner, Guide)
After breakfast, you will drive to Ha Giang for exploration the changing of scenic from the flatland of Red River Delta uphill to the mountainous north of Hanoi. You will stop en-route in Tuyen Quang to enjoy lunch and then continue to Hoang Su Phi, Ha Giang province. It's time for you to enjoy a spectacular view of lush valleys, village hamlets and distant mountains. You will have dinner and stay overnight at a lodge in Ha Giang.
Day 2: Nam Hong – Ha Giang – Giang Thuong – Phin Ho (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Guide) – 6hours trekking
After breakfast, you will start your trekking tour today on 16km to Phin Ho hill tribe village which is well known as the home to special herbal teas. You will stop en-route for lunch in Giang Ha hill tribe village and exploration the special culture and customs of ethnic people here. You will then continue trekking to Phin Ho through lush valleys, passing remote villages and hill tribes. You will spend the night in Phin Ho Village.
Day 3: Phin Ho – Hoang Phi Su (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Guide) – 3hours trekking for 9km
After breakfast, you will leave Phin Ho village and back to Hoang Su Phi. You will then trek on the path through hill tribe villages of Black Tay ethnic people. You will have time to enjoy lunch and freshen up before a leisure afternoon in Hoang Su Phi. You will stay overnight in the lodge.
Day 4: Hoang Phi Su – Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch, Guide)
After breakfast and check out the lodge you will transfer by car back to Hanoi. Stop en route for lunch at a local restaurant and arrival at Hanoi in late afternoon. End of tour services.
- Vietnam Visa invitation letter.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants
- All sightseeing tickets.
- VAT and other taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other services not mentioned above.