Phan Thiet is located on the southernmost stretch of Central Vietnam with sunny and clear weather all the year around and within only 5 hour drive on good roads from Ho Chi Minh City. It reowns for the form of the Po Klong Garai Cham towers, endless sand dunes naturally coloring in red, yellow and white and particularly beautiful beaches, in which Mui Ne is absolutely outstanding. A wide range of choices in both quality and quantity of new hotels and resorts, up-market restaurants and souvenir shops that also attract travelers of all budget, plus lots of activities especially kite surfing and windsurfing based on its strong sea breezes has making Phan Thiet – Mui Ne the most popular beach break destination in Vietnam
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - Mui Ne (Breakfast)
In the morning, you’ll drive from Ho Chi Minh City to Phan Thiet, then to Mui Ne beach. You’ll have time to relax, swim or sunbathe as you wish. Your accommodation will be in a hotel on the beach.
Phan Thiet town is undistinguished apart from an international hotel and a good golf course. Not far away is Mui Ne Beach, one of the best beaches in Vietnam and famous for its huge rolling dunes. There is a good range of hotels on the beach, some offering accommodation in bamboo villas and bungalows. Many have very attractive, well-kept gardens. Large trees and palms screen the hotels from each other creating a sense of seclusion. There are also plenty of restaurants along the beach road - a mixture of Vietnamese and international. Apart from an 18 km beach and places to stroll in the cool of the evenings, there's not much to do at Mui Ne apart from relaxing on the sand and swimming. Alternatively, you could choose to visit the golf course in Phan Thiet.
Day 2: to Day 3: Mui Ne (Breakfast)
Your time will be your own!
Day 4: Ho Chi Minh City departure (Breakfast, Driver Pickup)
In the afternoon, you’ll return to Ho Chi Minh City for your overnight accommodation/for your departure flight.
- Free Vietnam Visa invitation letter
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above (Please note: pick-ups will be by a guide and driver or, where a guide is not necessary, a driver only. All unaccompanied drivers will be briefed in advance, and will carry a mobile phone to ensure smooth transfer arrangements)
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary (please note: guides will be on hand from pick-up until guests’ return to their hotel or reaching their destination). Free days or part days will not include the services of a guide unless requested and included in the final itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the programme.
- VAT and other taxes
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Compulsory meal (if any)