One of the greatest pleasure of any visitor to Hoi An is strolling along the beautiful streets of the old town at night under the flickering lights of the many beautiful lanterns. These colorful lanterns are not only the symbol of Hoi An old town but also a part of the spirit of the Hoi An . We would like to offer you a tour to a traditional Hoi An handicraft village to make some lanterns.
Making lanterns in Hoi An 1 Day
In the morning, you’ll be met at your hotel and driven to the edge of the Ancient Town (four-wheeled vehicles are not allowed in the old town). From there, a short stroll will take you to a lantern maker’s house. After a welcome cup of green tea, you can observe some of the complex stages of creating the attractive paper lanterns for which Hoi An is justly famous. Next is instruction and training in the art of building lanterns.
By then, it will be approaching lunchtime. In keeping with the rest of the day, you’ll be shown how to cook the Vietnamese food, followed by lunch with the family. After the break, you’ll take your place in the workshop and begin your first creation. Your overnight stay will be in Hoi An.
- Vietnam Visa invitation letter.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- Lunch (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants
- All sightseeing tickets.
- VAT and other taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other services not mentioned above.