This 3-day motorcycle tour is great choice for your to enjoy breathtaking scenery, diverse landscapes and fascinating people in Mai Chau and Tam Coc. This Vietnam motorbike tour is easy riding for both men & women too…
Destination: Hanoi – Mai Chau – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc
Day 1: Hanoi Motorbike Tour to Mai Chau. 171 km – 6hrs riding (Lunch, Dinner, Guide)
Ater breakfast at your hotel, you will then leave Hano for Mai Chau on a Motorbike around 8. Am to avoiding the busy traffic by taking some narrow and small country roads. You will drive to the south west Hanoi to Mai Chau valley- an area of beautiful landscape and home to the Thai ethnic minority. After lunch, you will have wonderful Vietnam motorbike tour on forgotten French road No 6, passing extensive farming lands comprising a sea of paddy fields split by tree-lined roads punctuated by limestone karst scenery. Here is known as Ha long bay on mountain . Then we cross Thung Khe – one of the most beautiful mountain passes in North Vietnam then descent to the mountain valley settlement of Mai Chau. ( Home to the white Thai people who are living in houses on stilts).
The evening offers local culinary delights coupled with plenty of the locally brewed rice wine and dance followed by a night in a family stilt-house.
Mai Chau is the heart of a beautiful valley that is a world away from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi. The modern village is an unappealing sprawl, but as you emerge on the rice fields and rural living it is transformed into a real paradise. It’s a stunning area, and most people here are ethnic White Thai. It is so interesting to spend a night on a stilt house and enjoy the traditional music and wine.
Day 2: Mai Chau motorcycle tour to Tam Coc. 120 km – 5hrs riding (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Guide)
After breakfast, you will keep riding on a quite mountain road with a beautiful view. You will join the historical Ho Chi Minh Road after 2 hour riding from Mai Chau . The road goes along Cuc Phuong National Park so you can get some pictures of stunning landscape. Leaving the Ho Chi Minh road after 1 hour to Ninh Binh town. You will stop at Hoa Lu – the Capital of Vietnam in the 10th century to have a short walk around to see two nice ancient temple of King Dinh and King Le and learn more about important period of Vietnam history then keep riding to Tam Coc where you will take a boat trip along the river and go through 3 caves. This could be one of the best motorbike tours nearby Hanoi. It offers many picturesque landscapes of the Red River Delta and interesting sightseeing. You will spend the night in Ninh Binh.
Tam Coc is considered Ha Long Bay on land because of its beauty and charm. Sitting on boat en route Tam Coc, you have a good chance of viewing the scenic beauty of huge rocks standing along river and scattered green rice fields, which are all combined to form a poetic painting of the countryside
Day 3: Motorbike Tour Back to Hanoi: 100 km. – 4 hrs riding (Breakfast, Lunch, Guide)
After breakfast, you will take a 2 hours boat trip along the beautiful and winding river with 3 stalactite caves. Tam Coc is known as Ha long bay on land because of plenty of limestone mountains between rice paddies. Return to the harbor and get off the boat then enjoy lunch with the local delicious dishes before riding back to Hanoi. You will be in Hanoi in the late afternoon.
- Vietnam Visa Invitation letter
- Support vehicle (supplement luggage van to carry your motorbike and baggage).
- Honda (or Yamaha) 125CC (semi-automatic gear)
- Gasoline for the ride
- Mechanic (for group from 6 passengers)
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above. For description, see below
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the programme.
- Lunches and Dinners as specified, in the best local restaurants, picnics where suitable restaurants are not available.
- Good quality motorbikes for all days in the programme
- Drinking water and local fruit for all motorcycling days in the programme
- Simple first aid kit.
- VAT and other taxes.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharges for peak season (if any)
- Compulsory meals (if any)