Kayaking in Ba Be is the best way to explore the breathtaking beauty of Ba Be Lake. Paddle through islets; visit hidden caves, fishing villages…Kayaks go where other big boats (machine boat) cannot. Ba Be Lake Kayaking 2 Days is a short itinerary but it can take you to the best places in Ba Be.
Kayaking and Hiking In Ba Be Lake 2 Days
Day 1: Hanoi - Ba Be Lake Kayaking (Lunch, Dinner, Guide) – 5 hours kayaking
You will leave Ha Noi at 07.00hrs and head towards Ba Be National Park driving through the mountainous provinces of Thai Nguyen and Bac Kan. Along the way, you will enjoy the marvelous views of rice paddies, tea plantations and bamboo paddle wheels on the banks of the river. You will have lunch en-route in a local restaurant and try several local dishes. Upon arrival in Boc Lom quay, you will transfer to your kayaks and paddle down the Nang River towards Ba Be Lake. You will enjoy the dramatic landscapes of chalky cliffs, not bare, but with small wild gardens clinging to the flanks, lianas with their long roots seeking the earth. You will visit the Puong Cave, studded with stalagmites and stalactites and home to thousands of bats (18 different species) before continuing on to Ba Be Lake and Bo Lu Village where you will check in and have dinner in Mr Linh's Homestay, a beautiful Tay traditional house
Day 2: Ba Be Lake - Hua Ma Cave - Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch, Guide) 2-4km hiking
After breakfast, you walk around the lake shore to enjoy the sunrise and you also get a view of the whole lake from a high viewpoint. You will visit the village of Pac Ngoi where the Tay people make their living by fishing and farming. You will also see many local stills where the villages make their corn wine. You continue to the Hua Ma cave, one of the least touristy caves not only in the north but in the whole of Vietnam, which locals still regard as a religious site. You will drive back to Thai Nguyen Province having lunch on the way at a local restaurant. You arrive back at Hanoi late in the afternoon
From July to September, the climate is usually humid and hot.
From October to June brings cooler and more pleasant weather.
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- Boat cruises as specified in the programme.
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, picnics where suitable restaurants are not available
- All sightseeing tickets.
- VAT and other taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other services not mentioned above.