Firstly, you will visit Hue’s monument complexes and enjoy our great outdoor activities. It’s not just about cycling as you can enjoy Xich Lo ride and cruise on the delightful Perfume River. You will then visit Thien Mu pagoda, before other fabulous places and royal tombs. This trip will bring you a different way to explore it.
Each Royal mausoleum reflects the personality of the Emperor it commemorates. The most majestic is that of Emperor Minh Mang, a staunch follower of Confucianism with many wives, concubines and a small army of children. Planned by the Emperor and built shortly after his death in formal Chinese style, it’s opulent and exotic, and a good example of classic Sino-Vietnamese architecture.
The tomb of Emperor Khai Dinh is an unprepossessing concrete construction on the side of a wide valley. Its interest lies in the uneasy combination of Vietnamese and European features, the use of fragments of ceramics and glass for decoration, and the striking views from the courtyard in front of the mausoleum.
Hue Cycling Tour 1 Day
After breakfast, you will be transferred to To Kham Boat Station by a Cyclo, will begin with a cruise along the Perfume River to visit to the Thien Mu Pagoda which also gives you a taste of the tranquil countryside. After that, you will disembark and start cycling to Tiger Arena & Trumpeting Elephant. You will then cycle to Emperor Tu Duc’s Tomb, one of the most beautifully designed complexes among the tombs of the Nguyen dynasty. You will visit some traditional Incense village where you may try to make some incense by yourselves. This will be followed by a lunch at a well known Vietnamese restaurant Thien Tam where you can enjoy the Best Vegetarian foods of Hue and watch the artist finish an amazing painting in just 5 minutes.
After lunch, you will continue cycling to Khai Dinh Tomb along the river with fabulous countryside roads. These is the most interesting and unique cycling roads in Hue city. After visiting Khai Dinh Tomb you will cycle back to the city. On the way, you will visit Mrs. Thuy – She is a very gifted local lady who makes conical hats, the most famous gifts of Hue people. The tour will end at our center around 5PM.
- Road travel in an appropriate private vehicle for transfer and back up when cycling as itinerary (supplement luggage van to carry bike and baggage).
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the programme.
- Lunch as specified, in the best local restaurants, picnics where suitable restaurants are not available.
- Good quality touring cycles for all cycling days in the programme.
- Drinking water for cycling days as itinerary.
- VAT and other taxes.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other services not mentioned above.