On the way to village, you will have more experience about different process to make rice terrace. You will feel more countryside live. This trip, you will trek along Muong Hoa valley to Tan Van and Ban Ho for overnight in a homestay. Homestay in Sapa 4 Days:
Tour Route: Hanoi – Lao Cai – Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Sapa – Lao Cai – Hanoi Day 01: Hanoi – Lao Cai (Train)
Day 1: Hanoi – Night train to Lao Cai (Driver Pickup)
A car will arrive to take you to Hanoi railway station in time to board the 21.10 p.m. overnight sleeper to Lao Cai. You will spend the night on the train.
Day 2: Lao Cai - Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van Village – Overnight in Homestay (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Guide)
You’ll arrive in the early morning, where you’ll be met and taken up into the mountains by car to Sapa, a small town perched on the mountainside opposite Mt. Fan Si Pan, Vietnam’s highest peak. Once at Sapa, you will have breakfast then start your trekking. You will take the short part before turn right to walk on a small path down the valley to the Muong Hoa River then to the Black H’mong village in Lao Chai. Black H’mong is one of the biggest minority groups in the Sapa area. They are proud of their culture and keep their traditions and way of living. They have their own language and wear traditional indigo blue clothing. After that, you will continue to Ta Van village (1.200 m) to visit Zay people. Zay is a fairly small minority group of about 38.000 people who live mainly in the mountains in Northwest Vietnam. The development has meant that some of their old customs have been lost but many women still wear traditional shirts with a purple, blue or green color. The Zay houses are built of wood and bamboo with a clay floor. Tonight, you will stay overnight with a local family in Ta Van and have your dinner here.
Day 3: Tavan - Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Sapa – Lao Cai - Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch, Guide)
After the breakfast, you will continue to visit Red Dao people at Giang Ta Chai where you can see a waterfall. The Red Dao women have very colorful red embroidery and coins on their clothing. On their head, they wear a red scarf. Some of the women have shaved off their eyebrows because of a nice Red Zao Legend.
You will continue along small paths in the rice fields, cross the Muong Hoa River and trek up to Su Pan where you will meet your transportation to transfer back to Sapa. You will have time to refresh before being transferred back to the railway station to catch the overnight train to Hanoi. You will spend the night on the train.
Day 5: Hanoi (Breakfast, Driver Pickup)
You will arrive in the early morning then you will be transferred to your hotel for refreshment and have breakfast. Tour Ends
Please note: hotel for refreshment is upon your request.
- Free Vietnam Visa Intivation letter.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room.
- Return train tickets: Hanoi – Lao Cai (air-conditioned soft four-berth cabin, good local standard in Fanxipan Train carriage or similar)
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- Lunches and dinners, as specified, in the best local restaurants, picnics where suitable restaurants are not available
- All sightseeing tickets.
- VAT and other taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other services not mentioned above.