Designed to capture the real essence of Ho Chi Minh City, the Ho Chi Minh City tour is a fascinating introduction to one of the Vietnam’s most captivating cities. Taking this trip, you’ll have great cultural experiences, which are most evident in beautiful destinations around the city. Don’t hesitate to let this tour lead you into every corner of the city to visit, to enjoy and to love our city!
Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam’s bustling largest city sets the cultural and economic pace for the country. The former Saigon boasts charming French colonial architecture and wide boulevards, usually thronged and choked with traffic. Taxis are an option for seeing the sprawling city. The War Remnants Museum shows the Vietnam War through Vietnamese eyes. Don’t miss the impressive Jade Emperor Pagoda. Go to the frenetic Ben Thanh Market for food, flowers or frogs or tour through the Mekong Delta, past rice paddies and houseboats.
Ho Chi Minh City Tours 1 Day
After breakfast at your hotel, your guide will pick you up then take you to the War Remnants Museum - a real eye-opener to a part of Vietnam’s proud history. Then you'll be transferred to visit the Reunification Palace - untouched piece of history where time seems to have stood since April 30th of 1975.
After that, you will visit the Notre Dame Cathedral located in a very peaceful picturesque corner of Ho Chi Minh city, let visitors to escape the maniacal buzz of motorbikes for a few minutes. And crossing the road, you will reach the Central Post Office - a significant symbol of the city and stop for lunch at a local restaurant nearby.
Following the break, you will visit Giac Lam Pagoda to get a very real experience with calm environment and a warm. You'll next take a walking around Cho Lon Market and Thien Hau pagoda, learning the daily life as well as experience like a local before ending this trip at around 16:30. (Optional: water puppet show in Rong Vang Theater - a great way to express daily life of the Vietnamese).
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- Lunche (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants
- All sightseeing tickets.
- VAT and other taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other services not mentioned above.