If you are a history lover and want to broaden your mind in this section, why don’t book a Hanoi Museum tour and explore our historical values? Let the History and Ethnology Museum lead you for greater understanding about Vietnam history. Then, the Army and Hoa Lo Museum will take you go to the heroic period of Vietnamese people in the past. With this museum system, you will surely discover not only Vietnamese history but also our daily life and cultural values through items showing in these museums.
After breakfast by your own account, your guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi at about 8:30 then you will start the trip by visiting the History Museum which is said to be a starting point to understand the country. The next visit to the Ethnology Museum will offer you a great overview of 54 ethnic minority groups living along the S-shaped Vietnam.
Then, you'll enjoy lunch at a local restaurant with local specialties, and continue our afternoon in Hanoi by a visit to the Army Museum, learn about the history of warfare in Vietnam and take a short walk up to the Flag Tower to enjoy fabulous views of Hanoi.
After having a short break with a cup of local coffee to feel the different strong taste of Vietnam coffee, you will move to the Hoa Lo Museum -a thought-provoking site containing remains of the former Hoa Lo Prison. This Hanoi city trip ends at around 17:00 at your hotel.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- Lunches (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants
- All sightseeing tickets.
- VAT and other taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other services not mentioned above.