Visit some of the most beautiful pagodas and temples in Hanoi such as: Thay pagoda, Tay Phuong pagoda, Mia pagoda. Ride motorbike through large rice fields and some rural villages to discover the hidden Hanoi. Unique experience with unknown attractions!
Hanoi Motorbike Tour to Countryside 1 Day
After breakfast, your guide will take you to the outskirt of Hanoi. You will start your motorbike tour to the west of Hanoi. After 30 minute riding, you will make a turn to the small and quiet countryside road to Thay pagoda (a beautiful pagoda located between limestone mountain and natural green lake), then keep riding shortly to Tay Phuong pagoda – the pagoda is in the top of small hill and is known as the one that has the most beautiful wooden statue carvings.
After that, you will keep riding motorbike through the rural areas in Thach That district, crossing villages and rice paddies then we will be in Duong Lam ancient village at noon time. You will have lunch in Duong Lam village.
In the afternoon, you will have short walk around the village to visit some traditional houses of the Viet people, chatting with the local and learn more about very interesting culture of Vietnam.
At 3: 00 pm, motorbike riding back to your hotel in Hanoi center through the rice fields, along the Red river dike. You will come back to your hotel around 5PM
- Support vehicle (supplement luggage van to carry your motorbike and baggage).
- Honda (or Yamaha) 125CC (semi-automatic gear)
- Gasoline for the ride
- Mechanic (for group from 6 passengers)
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above. For description, see below
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the programme.
- Lunch as specified, in the best local restaurants, picnics where suitable restaurants are not available.
- Good quality motorbikes for all days in the programme
- Drinking water and local fruit for all motorcycling days in the programme
- Simple first aid kit.
- VAT and other taxes.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharges for peak season (if any)
- Compulsory meals (if any)