Hanoi attracts tourist by not only delicious foods but also small, bustling streets named for its specialized goods. Walking along the peaceful streets of the Old Quarter in fresh morning and enjoying hot and delicious “Pho” or in sunny afternoon with a cup of local coffee ensure you a deeper insight in the colorful life of people here.
Don't take any breakfast or lunch as this trip will start with a bowl of Pho which is the favorite dish of almost Hanoian people and wake you up with a cup of strong Vietnamese coffee! After having enough energy, you'll continue this trip with a soft walking route around the streets of the Hanoi Old Quarter which is said to make Hanoi be itself. Taking a look over the traditional houses, temples and shops along the streets, you can imagine the life of the Hanoian in the past. Then a short break with Vietnamese tea during the walk will be an exciting moment with interesting stories behind the drink.
After the walk, you'll stop at Ngoc Son Temple to study about perhaps the most important and sacred among many significant cultural artifacts around Hoan Kiem Lake in Hanoi. Tasting some fruit mix before ending 4 hour walk will even gives you more understanding of tasting habit of the Hanoian.
Note: If you take the afternoon walk, you'll get lunch with another specialty called Bun Cha (grilled pork balls served with vermicelli) instead of Pho.
- Free Vietnam Visa Intivation letter.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- Breakfast or Lunch (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants
- All sightseeing tickets.
- VAT and other taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other services not mentioned above.