If you do not have much free time but still want to experience a cultural and traditional Hanoi in different way, this half-day Hanoi tour is exclusively designed for you. Visiting historic attractions, ancient temples or enjoying a street coffee cups, all make you unforgettable memory in Vietnam!
After breakfast by your own account, your guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi at 8:30 then you will start our Hanoi half day tour by visiting the Ho Chi Minh Complex which is the highlight for many visits to this capital city. The complex includes the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the Uncle Ho's house-on-stilt which demonstrates the simple and pure lifestyle of the Old Father of Vietnam, and the One-pillar Pagoda - one of the most meaningful symbols of Hanoi.
After that you will take a short visit to Tran Quoc pagoda - the earliest example in the Oxford Dictionary of the use of the word pagoda in English and continue our visit to the Temple of Literature which is the first university of Vietnam to feel the real spirit of study of the Hanoians in the past. You will then enjoy a cup of local coffee or fresh juice before being transferred back to your hotel.
- Free Vietnam Visa Intivation letter.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- All sightseeing tickets.
- VAT and other taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other services not mentioned above.