Grand Fishing Adventure in Nha Trang 1 Day trip is a grand fishing adventure on the high seas. You’ll cruise on a private boat with Vietnamese crew members who will act as your guides and cooks. This tour requires that you be in good health and have a passion for fishing.
It’s an early morning start and at around 4 am your guide and driver will arrive at your hotel to take you to some of the small islands in Cam Ranh Bay to the south of Nha Trang for the day’s fishing tour. Your boat will be waiting for you, loaded with all the necessary fishing equipment, and after a two hour cruise, you’ll anchor off Noi or Ngoai Island to troll and cast for groupers, sting rays and goatfish. Lunch will be served on board, hopefully comprised of your catch! The density of fish will depend on prevailing weather and seasonal conditions, but your experienced crew will use their local knowledge to find the best spots. In the late afternoon you’ll arrive back at the mainland and be driven to your hotel. You’ll spend the night in Nha Trang.
- Vietnam Visa invitation letter.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- Boat cruises as specified in the programme.
- Lunches as specified in the itinerary in the best local restaurants
- All sightseeing tickets.
- VAT and other taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other services not mentioned above.