Bai Tu Long is still an uncharted bay in Halong, offering a chance to get “off the beaten track”, visit fishing villages and discover the secrets of the sea.
For small groups in luxury junks, our staff – dedicated to your personal service and comfort – will make our offer unique and your trip unforgettable!
A longer cruise at a relaxed pace with more time to get “off the beaten track” and discover the secrets of Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay, visit fishing villages, explore by kayak and experience unforgettable dining.
This worthwhile three-day trip on one of our traditional junks offers the highest quality luxury and comfort as you enjoy wonderful Halong Bay. Cruise with us and have a once in a lifetime experience. The route is off the beaten track and our staffs are keen on taking care of customer’s request, it is quite potential to be your highlight trip in Vietnam.
This traditional styled boat with a modern touch will further enrich your experience of Halong Bay. With 29 meter long; 6.9 meter wide of fine wood, Dragon Pearl Junks boasts one of the most amazing cruise experience. Dragon Pearl Junks has a total of 11 well appointed cabins, with fine woodwork cutting through the architecture and interior decoration.
The cruise is fully equipped with a dining room and bar, promising fun while you are onboard. The common area can seat 36 and perfect for any cruiser looking forward to venturing out Halong Bay. The sundeck on top of the cruise is great for phototaking, sunset watching or simply resting.
Enjoy the colors and images of the Bay with Dragon Pearl and you will not be disappointed in the least.
Option 1: 2 Days 1 night in Halong Bay on Dragon Pearl Junk
Day 1: Hanoi - Hon Gai Harbour - Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son Cave (Lunch, Dinner, Guide)
- 45: Your guide will pick you up at hotel to Hon Gai International Harbour (transfer by shuttle bus or private vehicle).
- 00: You will then embark at Hon Gai International harbour.
- 00 Check-in, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
- 30 You will have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
- 00 Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water.
- 40 Explore the secluded Thien Canh Son Cave.
- 45 Short cruise to Hon Co Island where you can relax on a white sandy beach, swim or kayak.
- 00 Back to the junk for relaxation.
- 00 Have dinner and stay overnight on board.
Day 2: Vung Vieng Fishing Village - Hon Gai Harbour – Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch, Guide)
- 30: Enjoy the morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
- 30: You will visit Vung Vieng fishing village in a rustic rowing-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
- 30: More leisure time for swimming in the middle of the bay.
- 00: Cruise back to the harbour while an a la carte lunch is served.
- 45: Disembark. Farewell.
- 45: Arrive in Hanoi. End of trip.
Option 2: 3 Days 2 nights in Halong Bay on Dragon Pearl Junk
Day 1: Hanoi - Hon Gai Harbour – Bai Tu Long Bay – Cap La (Lunch, Dinner, Guide)
- 45 – 08.15: Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi by a shuttle bus or a private car.
- 00 – 12.30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
- 30 – 13.00: Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
- 30 – 15.00: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating formations.
- 00 – 16.30: Cruise to Cap La.
- 30 – 17.30: Enjoy paddling around Cap La fishing village by kayak.
- 45 – 19.00: Back to junk for swimming or relaxing.
- 00 – 21.00: Have dinner and overnight on board in Cong Do.
Day 2: Cap La – Cong Dam – Dinner in Thien Canh Son cave (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Guide)
- 30 – 08.00 : Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
- 30 – 09.00 : Start cruising to Cong Dam while discovering geological values of Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 00 – 11.00 : Enjoy kayaking through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam. Go swimming in the crystal water.
- 30 – 14.00 : Back to junk for lunch and relaxing.
- 00 – 19.00 : Cruise to Hon Co Island for swimming or kayaking to discover the stunning scenery of the Bay.
- 00 – 21.00 : Explore the well- hidden and have a deluxe dinner in Thien Canh Son cave. Overnight in Cong Do area.
Day 3: Cong Do – Vung Vieng – Hon Gai Harbour – Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch, Guide)
- 00 – 08.30 : Enjoy fresh air & gentle breeze of the bay in morning. Have breakfast on board.
- 30 – 09.30 : Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
- 00 – 11.30 : Start cruising towards the harbor while A la carte lunch is served.
- 45 – 12.00 : Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province.
- 00 – 14.30 : Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
- 45 – 17.30: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
- Free Vietnam Visa invitation letter.
- Welcome Cocktail
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room.
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide as indicated in the itinerary
- Cooking Class
- Kayaking (Surcharge for option 1, included for option 2)
- Boat cruises as specified in the programme. All Ha Long Bay boats will be fully licensed and comply with current safety regulations.
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants and full board on the boat in Ha Long Bay.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- VAT and other taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Round trip transfers
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Other services not mentioned above.