This is one day Vietnam motorbike tour around Hanoi and Bac Ninh province. The tour offers several beautiful and traditional villages in Hanoi and the ‘next door’ province of Bac Ninh such as Bat Trang ceramic village, Dong Ho folk painting village and beautiful But Thap pagoda. Just one day motorbike tour to discover the hidden charm of Hanoi and nearby, it is a combination of adventure and relaxing travel. This interesting Hanoi Motorcycle Tour is not suitable to the novices, because the tour passes some busy city roads, so the inexperienced riders or novices had better to join the tour at the back of motorbikes.
Highlights: Learn how to make quality ceramic production, enjoyable motorbike through rustic villages, and rice fields. Discover the custom and religion of the Viet people living in the Red river delta.
After breakfast, you will start motorcycle touring from your hotel to the northeast of Hanoi to get on the Red river dike road to ceramic village of Bat Trang. You will be there after one hour riding, leave the bikes in parking area and have short walk around the village to discover the daily life of the local and learn how to make a quality ceramic product from the friendly people here.
After a short Bat Trang walking tour, you will get back to the bike then keep riding to the traditional province of Bac Ninh via some rustic villages and rice fields. Your lunch is served in the casual local restaurant.
In the afternoon, you will have another walk to the famous folk painting village of Dong Ho where the local make the traditional paintings/folk paintings. Each painting looks simple but it has its own meaning. Next to the village of Dong Ho there is a beautiful pagoda But Thap where you can learn more about the religion and belief of the local. After that, you will motorcycle back to Hanoi, finish the interesting Vietnam motorbike tour around Hanoi in your hotel at around 4:00 pm.
Bat Trang is the small village to the north of Hanoi, is about 15 kilometers from city center, on the other side of Chuong Duong Bridge. It is getting more popular to most tourists to northern Vietnam with famous ceramic and pottery products of high quality. If you have known about Vietnam, you may not be surprised that Bat Trang’s vases, bowls, dishes, and many other kinds of ceramic products have been exported worldwide. Should you would like to contemplate workers making ceramic products by hand, just come here! What’s more, you can also try it yourself!
- Vietnam Visa Invitation letter
- Support vehicle (supplement luggage van to carry your motorbike and baggage).
- Honda (or Yamaha) 125CC (semi-automatic gear)
- Gasoline for the ride
- Mechanic (for group from 6 passengers)
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above. For description, see below
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the programme.
- Lunch as specified, in the best local restaurants, picnics where suitable restaurants are not available.
- Good quality motorbikes for all days in the programme
- Drinking water and local fruit for all motorcycling days in the programme
- Simple first aid kit.
- VAT and other taxes.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharges for peak season (if any)
- Compulsory meals (if any)