Leaving behind the noisy and busy Hanoi capital; let’s join your Hanoi suburban one day tour to discover an elegant hobby of Hanoians. Your guide will take you to the bird market and bird-cage making village. There you will have the chance to observe the craftsmen villagers making a birdcage. Additionally, you will also stop at a village famous for its incense making called Quang Phu Cau Village and enjoy the refreshing tranquility of the countryside. Give it a try and we guarantee you will never regret!
After breakfast, your tour guide will pick you up at your hotel at 8:30 and then you will depart for Hanoi bird market. You will visit the bird fair; watch the locals buying and selling bird pets, bird cages and bird foods. You are free to take photos to save memorable moments.
Next, you will visit Vac (Canh Hoach) birdcage-making village. Bird cages made by Vac villagers are well-known nationwide for their durability, beauty and luxuriousness. Visiting to house of one artisan in Canh Hoach Village, you will see that bird cages are piled up on both sides of the path. To satisfy three criteria of durability, beauty as well as luxuriousness, the craftsmen have to undertake many steps, such as whittling the bamboo splints to make the bottom of cages together with making and decorating the brims and assembling the parts.
Please do not forget to ask our guide to take you around the village and buy some hand-held fans (folding fans) as souvenirs for your beloved.
Picnic lunch will then be served by tour guide.
In the early afternoon, your guide will take you to visit Quang Phu Cau Village. There, you will have the chance to eye-witness the handicraft production of incenses for Vietnamese worshipping rituals.
After that, you will be transferred back to Hanoi. Tour ends at your hotel in Hanoi.
- Free Vietnam Visa Intivation letter.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- All sightseeing tickets.
- VAT and other taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any).
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other services not mentioned above.