Dalat Overview 4 Days – Located on Lam Vien (Langbian) high lands, part of the greater Central high lands of Vietnam (Cao Nguyen Trung Phan) Da Lat, the capital city of Lam Dong province, is 1500 m above sea level and is 305 km from Ho Chi Minh City.
The name Da Lat originates from the hill tribe people in this region. It literally means Stream of the Lat people.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh - Dalat (Lunch, Dinner, Guide)
In the afternoon, you’ll fly to Dalat. On arrival, you’ll be met and driven to check into your hotel. After freshening up, you’ll then visit Dalat market, followed by dinner.
Day 2: Dalat Orientation (Breakfast, Lunch, Guide)
You’ll visit the Linh Phuoc Pagoda and an embroidery workshop in an attractive garden setting. Alternatively, you could visit Dalat’s railway station instead of the embroidery workshop. After lunch, Emperor Bao Dai’s Summer Palace, the Crazy House and Dalat market are on the itinerary.
Day 3: Dalat free (Breafast)
Today, you will be free at your leisure.
Alternative for day 3: Dalat motorcycle tour full day
After breakfast at your hotel, the motorcycle tour starts around 08:30, you have the option to drive yourself or be ridden on pillion seat of a more experienced rider. You will first stop at a cricket farm, to see the process how they are breeding, feeding, storing and go to the market. The next stop will be to a silk factory, where you’ll see the process of extracting silk from a silkworm, weaving and the real products. You will next drive to the Elephant waterfall, over 30km from Dalat, through winding roads with great views of the countryside and some short break and stop at local villages and coffee plantations. You will climb/hike a rocky pathway to the real view-point, then enjoy the cool splash of water before continue the drive back to the centre. On the way back, you will call in to visit flower farm, flower market and explore the rural life of the farmers who cultivate on their lands flowers, mushrooms, vegetables…..
For the remainder of the day, you can enjoy the atmosphere and beauty of Dalat’s flowers.
Day 4: Dalat - Ho Chi Minh City (Breakfast, Lunch, Guide)
In the morning, a cable car will sway you downhill to the Truc Lam Pagoda. It’s quite plain, but is surrounded by an attractive flower garden. Below the pagoda, there’s a large lake. A flight of steps leading to the waterside provide good views across the lake and the thick forests on the far side.
You’ll then cruise across Tuyen Lam Lake and disembark to spend an hour long elephant ride on the island in the middle of the lake. After returning and lunch, you’ll check out and take a flight back to Ho Chi Minh City for an overnight stay.
- Vietnam Visa invitation letter.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room.
- Domestic flight tickets: Ho Chi Minh City – Dalat and Dalat – Ho Chi Minh City, including domestic airport taxes.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- Boat cruises as specified in the programme.
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, picnics where suitable restaurants are not available
- All sightseeing tickets.
- VAT and other taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other services not mentioned above.