Cham island (Cu Lao Cham) is a group of islands 25 Km off the Hoi An shoreline. The islands are home to an abundance of plants and animals. The remains of ancient residents existing 3000 years ago have been discovered recently, as well as the archaeological remains of a hydro-agriculture system and traces of natural trade with foreigners from the Middle East, India and Southeast Asia.
Cu Lao Cham diving full day
Around 8.00am, you’ll be driven to Cua Dai Beach where you’ll board a boat to the islands - the journey to the first snorkelling site takes about an hour and ten minutes. Depths extend to 23 metres - coral is approximately two metres beneath the surface. The second site is close to cliffs.
Later, you’ll head for a classic tropical beach for lunch under the coconut trees – fresh seafood caught, prepared and cooked by the crew (alternatives can be arranged if necessary).
Your afternoon will be free to laze on the beach or explore the soft corals near the bay. At about 3.30 pm, you’ll clamber back on the boat to return to Hoi An and your hotel.
A lifeguard will be continuously on duty in case of accidents. If he or she considers adverse conditions may constitute a hazard, you are obliged to follow the lifeguard’s instructions. Life jackets are available - you will be advised to wear one on the boat and in the water. If you ignore safety directions, we cannot be held liable for resulting damage and/or injury.
- Vietnam Visa invitation letter.
- Transportation to pick-up & drop-off services.
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- Boat cruises as specified in the programme.
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants
- All sightseeing tickets.
- VAT and other taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other services not mentioned above.