Tra Que village is famous for very fresh vegetables and Vietnamese herbs. Most of tropical vegetables cam grow well at Tra Que and their flavor and taste are so distinctive that they can never be mistaken for products of the same kind from other localities. You will have a chance to learn how to make tasty traditional dishes from vegetable.
Cooking Class at Tra Que Village
After breakfast, your local guide picks up you at the hotel’s lobby. You will take a bike to the downtown, then stop by Hoi An’s colorful central market. Here you will have the opportunity to interact with the local sellers and learn about the ingredients to be used in the cooking lesson later. After arrival Tra Que vegetable village then take your welcome drink for rest and walk through the vegetable gardens where local farmers work on their fields using the traditional methods of hundreds of years ago, no electrical machinery here. You will then work together with the chef. Learn the traditional ways of preparing and cooking Vietnamese food. After the lesson, enjoy what you have cooked and feel free to chat with owners before being transferred back to your hotel.
- Vietnam Visa invitation letter.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- Lunche or dinner (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants
- All sightseeing tickets.
- VAT and other taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other services not mentioned above.