Cooking Class in Ho Chi Minh City with Vietnamese cuisine is greatly admired for its use of fresh ingredients, particularly fresh herbs such lemongrass, Vietnamese mint, coriander and Thai basil leaves…
Cooking Class in Ho Chi Minh City
You’ll be joining a cooking class in the morning held at Ho Chi Minh City’s Cookery Centre. Firstly, you’ll visit a local market to learn how to purchase fresh ingredients, followed by an introduction to Vietnamese culinary culture.
Following this cultural mise-en-bouche, guests get busy in the kitchen under the careful supervision of a Vietnamese, English-speaking cook. There is a whole range of menus to choose from – one for each day of the week! Each has been developed specially to give an all-round flavour of Vietnamese cuisine.
You’ll have lunch with the dishes that you’ve cooked. After lunch, you’ll be awarded of certificates of competence and souvenir gifts.
After lunch, you’ll also call in at the Jade Emperor Temple. It’s one of the best Taoist temples in Vietnam, with superb effigies, remarkable carved panels of the descent to Hell and somewhat incongruous terrapin and tortoise sanctuaries. You’ll then return your hotel for freshen up or wander around the huge Ben Thanh market, one of the liveliest areas of Ho Chi Minh City, is packed with every conceivable commodity. After that, you will be transferred back to your hotel to stay overnight.
- Vietnam Visa invitation letter.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- Lunch as specified in the itinerary
- All sightseeing tickets.
- VAT and other taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other services not mentioned above.