Cham island (Cu Lao Cham) is a group of islands 25 Km off the Hoi An shoreline. The islands are home to an abundance of plants and animals. The remains of ancient residents existing 3000 years ago have been discovered recently, as well as the archaeological remains of a hydro-agriculture system and traces of natural trade with foreigners from the Middle East, India and Southeast Asia.
Cham Island Tours 2 Days
Day 1: Hoi An - Cham Island (Lunch, Dinner, Guide)
At 8.00 am, your private car will arrive to take you to the Cua Dai Beach where you’ll board a boat to the islands. After one hour and ten minutes, you’ll reach the first dive site to explore the coral reefs which range from 2 to 23 meters deep and are very suitable for both snorkelling and diving. Life jackets will be provided if needed. Later, you’ll go to a tropical beach off the main island where you’ll have lunch under some coconut trees. Your lunch will be prepared by the crew and will include cold drinks and fresh ingredients. Your afternoon will be free for lazing on the beach, or whatever takes your fancy, maybe snorkeling among the beautiful soft corals. You’ll camp and spend the night in the tents on the island.
Day 2: Cham Island - Hoi An (Breakfast, Guide)
After breakfast, you’ll be back to Hoi An for students to catch up on school work. You’ll spend the night in Hoi An.
- Vietnam Visa invitation letter.
- Transportation to pick-up & drop-off services.
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- Boat cruises as specified in the programme.
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants
- All sightseeing tickets.
- VAT and other taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other services not mentioned above.