Bike from Dalat to Nha Trang 1 Day starts with a 45 minute transfer 33 kilometers to the north east of Dalat on a new road and through the newest national park in Vietnam (Bidoup Nui Ba). It offers fantastic cycling in the highlands as well as down a 28 kilometer pass to the coast.
This cycling excursion to Nha Trang starts with a 45 minute drive (33km) to the north east of Dalat to avoid the traffic on the main road. The route takes you along a new road through Bidoup Nui Ba, the newest national park in Vietnam, and finishes on the outskirts of the city.
The tour offers first-rate cycling in attractive highland scenery and some exciting climbs and descents. The cycling distance is about 70km. Some sections of the route are challenging, but not beyond the reach of a reasonably fit individual. In any case, as well as from carrying luggage, equipment and provisions, your support vehicle will be available to you throughout the day should you need assistance or a rest.
The first stage of your journey will take you through classic upland landscape – dense pine forest, striking peaks and undulating terrain. The clean air allows excellent photography, and there’s plenty to capture with your lens – unspoilt natural scenery broken only by small farms and hamlets tucked away in clearings in the trees. A stiff 3km climb to top of a mountain pass gets your muscles working and awards you with good views of Nui Ba Mountain.
After a rest, you’ll enter an uninterrupted 28km downhill section to pump up your adrenaline! When you reach the bottom, it’ll be time to relax over a picnic lunch alongside a river. From then onwards, you’ll be riding through typical Vietnamese farming country until you reach Highway 1 and the environs of Nha Trang City where you’ll dismount and be driven to your hotel.
- Vietnam Visa invitation letter.
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room.
- Road travel in an appropriate vehicle for transfer and back up when cycling as itinerary (supplement luggage van to carry bike and baggage).
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the programme.
- Lunches , as specified, in the best local restaurants, picnics where suitable restaurants are not available
- Good quality touring cycles for all cycling days in the programme.
- Drinking water for cycling days as itinerary.
- Snack, soft drink and local fruits for cycling days.
- Simple first aid kit.
- VAT and other taxes.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharges for peak season (if any)
- Compulsory meals (if any)