Take the overnight train on Sunday evening to Lao Cai, then you will have a chance to enjoy the most highlights of a classic trekking trip and you will stay at Homestay in the Tay village along the valley to learn more about ethnic minority people. Off The Beaten Track 4 Days :
Note: This tour is only available on Monday and Tuesday.
Tour Route: Hanoi – Bac Ha – Ban Pho – Na Hoi – Na Lo – Coc Ly Market – Bao Nhai – Hanoi
Day 1: Hanoi – Night train to Lao Cai (Driver Pickup)
A car will arrive to take you to Hanoi railway station in time to board the 21.10 p.m. overnight sleeper to Lao Cai. You will spend the night on the train.
Day 2 (Monday): Bac Ha - Ban Pho - Na Hoi - Na Lo (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Guide)
You’ll arrive in the early morning, where you’ll be met and taken up into the mountains by car to Bac Ha and having breakfast. After that, you will start trekking to the Ban Pho village, there're many beautiful sights in this area so that tourists can take pictures, enjoy the beauty of terraces fields. Besides, you can visit villagers’ houses to discover their tradition and culture. Going through H'Mong and Nung's villages, you will have to climb up to the height of 1200 meters, the weather here's very cold and dry. At noon, you will have time for relaxing and having lunch in a place in where there're lots of grasses fields which used to be place for camping. From this place, you can see valleys, the Sa Mu forest and hidden villages in the mist. You will then go through the hillsides down to Na Lo where you will stay overnight with Nung's family and have our dinner here.
Approx: 4 hours trekking 18 km, 1 hour lunch, 3 villages.
Day 3 (Tuesdays): Na Lo - Coc Ly Market - Bao Nhai - Lao Cai - Night train back to Hanoi. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Guide)
After breakfast, you will be transferred down to Coc Ly market. The market locates by the Chay River, which flows from China. Every Tuesday morning, minorities from surrounding villages such as Flower Hmong, Black Zao and Tay, gather to sell and buy their products. You will have a boat trip on Chay River to Bao Nhai. This boat trip takes you around more than 1 hour. You can visit Fairy cave and the villages along the riverside on the way. Having lunch, then our bus will pick you up at Bao Nhai to Lao Cai Railway Station.
Approx: 3 hours trekking, 1hour lunch.
Day 4: Hanoi (Breakfast, Driver Pickup)
You will arrive in the early morning then you will be transferred to your hotel for refreshment and have breakfast. Tour Ends
Please note: hotel for refreshment is upon your request.
- Free Vietnam Visa Intivation letter.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room.
- Return train tickets: Hanoi – Lao Cai (air-conditioned soft four-berth cabin, good local standard in Fanxipan Train carriage or similar)
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- VAT and other taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other services not mentioned above.