This special trip will give you a chance to take a long trek through the rice and corn fields, Stay in a homestay at the Flower Mong and Phu La village. Bac Ha Homestay – Ta Van Chu – Ngai Phong Cho 5 Days:
Tour Route: Hanoi – Lao Cai – Bac Ha – Ta Van Chu – Ngai Phong Cho – Bac Ha – Lao Cai – Hanoi
Day 1: Hanoi – Night train to Lao Cai (Driver Pickup)
A car will arrive to take you to Hanoi railway station in time to board the 21.10 p.m. overnight sleeper to Lao Cai. You will spend the night on the train.
Day 2: Lao Cai - Bac Ha - Ta Van Chu (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Guide)
You’ll arrive in the early morning, where your guide will pick you up and take you to your hotel for refreshment and breakfast. After that, the bus ride up hill to Bac Ha takes about 2 hours, giving you a glimpse of the stunning vistas and impressive rice terraces. You will start at 9.00am from Bac Ha trekking uphill along local trails and across rice paddies to visit Flower HMong ethnic minority communities. It is a great view, wandering through vegetable gardens and rice terraces. You will have a picnic lunch along the way. You will stay overnight at the H’Mong hill tribe family where you can participate in the traditional fiber processing including: Peeling off the barks from the dried hemp stalks, Tie the stripped bark ribbons to form bundle, weaving... homestay in the village.
Trekking distance: 13 km.
Day 3: Ta Van Chu - Ngai Phong Cho (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Guide)
Today, you will get up early to enjoy the fresh air of this country side then have breakfast. You will start the tour at 9.30 am. On the way, you can see many hills which are used for planting corn or rice. In addition, there're green fields and the forest which combined to make a place of natural beauty. You will stay overnight at Phu La village for a night, you can discover their living in this highland.
Trekking distance: 15 km.
Day 4: Ngai Phong Cho - Bac Ha – Night train to Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch, Guide)
Today, you will start your tour at 9.00am. You will come back to Bac Ha through trails along the mountain, through many fields in stairs shape. This is the village of Tay minority. Tay is an ethnic group who live in the valleys and planning rices on highlands for living. They use to live in groups near the sources of water. Their traditional clothes are in light colors, all most in various colors in contrast. Tay is the most populous of the hill tribes. You will then come back to Bac Ha for lunch before getting to Lao cai station for a night train to Hanoi. Room for refreshment is upon your request.
Trekking distance: 12km.
Day 5: Hanoi (Breakfast, Driver Pickup)
You will arrive in the early morning then you will be transferred to your hotel for refreshment and have breakfast. Tour Ends
Please note: hotel for refreshment is upon your request.
- Free Vietnam Visa Intivation letter.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room.
- Return train tickets: Hanoi – Lao Cai (air-conditioned soft four-berth cabin, good local standard in Fanxipan Train carriage or similar)
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- VAT and other taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other services not mentioned above.