Designed to capture the real essence of Hanoi, this journey of art experience is a fascinating introduction to one of Vietnam’s most captivating cities. Let join in this Hanoi tour and you will see that Hanoi is home of art with the Art Museum, the Old Quarter with many art works such as temples, ancient houses and gates. Especially, this tour brings you to art show of Ca Tru after enjoying one of the best specialties of Hanoi – Cha Ca La Vong. Let Hanoi enlighten and inspire you!
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi at around 15:00 to transfer to visit the Fine Arts Museum to learn an outstanding collection of arts of Vietnam. After that, your guide will take a walking tour around the Hanoi's Old Quarter which has the original street layout and architecture of an old Hanoi. The dinner with Cha Ca La Vong (grilled fish served with noodle) - a very specialty of Hanoi will then give you a feeling of being a local.
The trip will continue with the Ca Tru Show - a fascinating type of vocal music from northern Vietnam or enjoy a water puppet show, an art form in which puppets are suspended over water, directed by puppet masters who must sit semi-submerged for hours at a time. The tradition of water puppetry is at least 1,000 years old, originating with peasants in the Red River Delta of the north. The puppets, which the French used to call “the souls of the Vietnamese rice fields,” are made of the water-resistant wood of the fig tree and depict villagers, farm animals, dragons, and more before being transferred back to hotel around 21:15
Note: Ca Tru Show is not available on Monday.
- Free Vietnam Visa Invitation letter.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- All sightseeing tickets.
- VAT and other taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other services not mentioned above.